HMP Track Announcer, The Man !!!

Hale to the Chief,  Mr. Rodney Rodriguez … The Man with a plan !!!

Let me tell you that it was very HOT at the race track HMP last night !!!  But R.R.  troopered though it....    He had a little Mic trouble,  but got though that....  He had a little issues with his notes,  but worked through that,  He mostly was the only announcer most all of the time....He was able to slip away from the Mic for a brief break or two....  Had only a few quick sips of water here and there !!!!  Could have went inside to the A/C, but did not choose to !!!

But by the end of the night,  He had entertained & informed the crowd like a TRUE Professional that he is....I don't think any other announcer could of held up to all those issues last night in that Muggy Heat ...

A big "Good Job" to the Man...Mr. Rodriguez...

Thanks  R.R. , please keep up the good entertaining things that you do for us Texas race fans....

Good Job Buddy...

Edited by metroracer

Metro thanks for the kind words, very much appreciated was great to be back in the saddle! Was indeed a tad muggy and hot but otherwise all smooth!

So much of this is on the fly so I like to improvise lol, great crowd and great racing they place was hoppin like it should be. I like to me a man of the people ain't no way I was going inside!!!  Looking forward to Aug 31st hope to get that other 1/4 of the stands full and more in the pits!