William Byron

Stevebrown

According to written reports, Keselowski has openly admitted he tried to wreck Byron in practice in retaliation for the Daytona incident that Keselowski still claims was Byron's fault - even though Keselowski as actually hit from behind by Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

I guess Keselowski has never blocked anyone on the last lap of a race... 

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

In the words of Rodney King ... "Why can't we all just get along?"  -lol-

Over the years I have given a bit more leeway with the big national series like F1 and NASCAR.  The same sort of negative posts about a local track or local driver would never have seen print in the forums.

Honestly, the Cup series needs a little bit of flair like this. I see the national folks trying to make the Truex/Ky Busch a "rivalry" and it's not esp now that they are on the same team.

This is refreshing as a fan, I think Saturday we could be in for a treat. I look forward to seeing it on replay I'll be watching Texas Pavement racing with the Texas Short Track Series at HMP.

24 minutes ago, RodneyRodriguez said:

Honestly, the Cup series needs a little bit of flair like this. I see the national folks trying to make the Truex/Ky Busch a "rivalry" and it's not esp now that they are on the same team.

This is refreshing as a fan, I think Saturday we could be in for a treat. I look forward to seeing it on replay I'll be watching Texas Pavement racing with the Texas Short Track Series at HMP.

we  will be running texana so I have to watch it recorded .

Funny thing about racing and life in general . what goes around comes around ...when I was driving  I like to say I am like an elephant .elephants  dont forget ……….Byron wont forget the lesson .in time that elephant moment will show up .he will grow some hair on his chest after the backside of his ears dry up .he is still young .

Edited by HiTech