TSTRS Sponsor Event

TSTRS

RACERS, RACING FAMILY & RACING FRIENDS -------

THIS IS A HUGE EVENT FOR RACING AT HMP.   SHOWING UP AT, BUYING SOMETHING YOU NEED AT THE STORE, INTERACTING WITH THE EVENT ARE ALL MEASURED.  THE MORE WAYS WE CONTRIBUTE, NOT JUST WITH YOUR RACER TRUCKS AND CARS - THE MORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO RACE.  NOT JUST THIS JULY - BUT ON INTO MORE RACE WEEKENDS IN 2020.  COME OUT TO ONE OF THESE EVENTS AND LET AAP KNOW THAT ASPHALT RACING IN HOUSTON TEXAS IS A SMART INVESTMENT OF THEIR ADVERTISING DOLLARS.

THEY WILL HAVE THEIR DM & GM AT EACH LOCATION, AND THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT FLOATING BETWEEN THE TWO STORES.  THEY ARE COOKING HOT DOGS AND HAMBURGERS, INCORPORATING A PRETTY DAMN GOOD DAY SALE, PROVIDING COLD DRINKS AND WATER FOR EVERYONE.  AND AT THE SAME TIME HANDING OUT DISCOUNT VOUCHERS TO THE JULY 6TH RACE.  BY US BEING INVOLVED WE MOTIVATE THEIR EMPLOYEES TO INTERACT WITH US, GET EXCITED ABOUT COMING OUT TO THE RACE AND TALK ABOUT IT TO CUSTOMERS COMING IN TO SHOP.  

COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT PLEASE.  AND SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH OTHER RACERS YOU KNOW THAT MAY NOT SEE THIS POST.  PLEASE SHARE MY PERSONAL NOTE HERE PRIVATELY, BUT THE EVENT INFO SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE!!!!!

GO TO @texasshorttrackracingseries on Facebook, find the post about this event and SHARE IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN

THANK YOU TO ZOEY BARKER, DAVID WEBSTER, RAYMOND DELAHOUSSAYE AND DALE SHEEN FOR BRINGING YOUR RACE RIDES OUT!!  

I COULD USE ANOTHER MODIFIED IF SOMEONE IS WILLING?

(sorry for the caps, just a little stressed out ;)

Come out to Advance Auto Parts Retail locations  THIS Saturday, June 29 from 10a - 2pm  :mellow:

TSTRS will have a few drivers bringing out their Pro Trucks and Pro Modifieds to check out and sign some autographs. While you are there, you can pick up a DISCOUNT VOUCHER inside the store for the 🇺🇸💥July 6th Advance Auto Parts Firecracker Blowout!! 🏁💥!

---------- HAMBURGERS, HOT DOGS, GIVE AWAYS,  SPECIAL STORE DISCOUNTS-------------

ADVANCE AUTO PARTS - 6514 Cool Spring Dr Spring Tx 77379 (located off FM2920)

ADVANCE AUTO PARTS - 8650 Jones Rd Houston 77065 (Off Hwy 290, Jersey Village)

Come by to say hello & support the series, drivers and SPONSOR!!  I hope to see some racers, race fans and friends out there!

image001.png

Edited by TSTRS
updated with an extreme sense of urgency

That was fantastic.   Thanks to the racers who made appearances.   That should get things moving.   Now I see the cute blond that raced at HMP is coming back to help with media duties during the first race.     I hope she helps get late models back.  That will help with identity.