Tecate Championship Night 10

South Texas Speedway back in action for the third straight weekend in the Sparkling City by the Sea. Full slate of action ready to go tonight with Limited Late Models, Bombers, EMods, Pure Stocks, Limited Modifieds, and making their South Texas Speedway debut, the PowerI Lone Star 600s. The PowerI series boasts two classes, a winged Restrictor Class driven by young women and men and a 600cc non-working, unrestricted Mini Sprint. Seen that group twice at 2 different tracks and they put on really good shows and STS is the fastest track that I've seen them on. Should be a good show, good car count, driver's meeting is wrapping up, should be packing and hot lapping soon, races scheduled for a 7:30 start. PowerI 600s racing for a $750 payday tonight so come out and enjoy some tight racing if you can.

Results are Unofficial and based on my observations from the stands and I have no communication with track officials and at the end, will post the link to the Official Results after tech is complete.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POWERi Lone Star 600s Heat 1

1. 42P Preston Perlmutter 

2. 2L Christopher Larson 

3. 57 Jacob Lucas

4. 88 Blake Moeller

5. 00 Clark Warren

6. 71M Matt McDade

7. 8 Adam Barr