TSTRS Purse - July 6 Advance Auto Parts Firecracker Blowout

TSTRS

Here is the purse for the first Texas Short Track Racing Series race.  Saturday, July 6th - Houston Motorsports Park

Advance Auto Parts added an 'AAP Fast 6 $1000' twist to the Pro Truck race and is looking forward to seeing some trucks at their stores in the next two weeks at events.    I am still looking for a couple of trucks to do appearances in the next two weeks.  I do not have dates yet, will be this weekend before I know them.  Send your info to me or Taylor if you can commit to a two-hour event,  with the driver and Pro Truck spit-shined.{ taylor@tstrseries.com } 

Additionally, AAP is paying $$ on the Pro Truck heats.

Super Stocks get some extra $$ in their heat races as well as Eco Stock, also courtesy of Advance Auto Parts.

Be sure to pop into any Houston-area Advance Auto Parts retail location and pick up a $5 discount voucher for the race.  If you are out of town and need some vouchers, reach out to me so I can get some to you.    Drivers, I cannot stress enough the importance of coming to HMP on July 6th, whether you are racing or not.   If you cannot come, talk it up for others to come out.  Please! Things are moving slowly, but they are moving forward.  I need your help to keep that momentum going!  Plus, thank you to the T-STARS folks, we will have a great Fireworks show!  Does anyone know a couple of jets we can use for a fly by?

Let's get to Racing! 

Gina Schild Knowles

TSTRS - (713) 907-0906

$30 entry for all classes except Eco Stock.

If we do not have any current registration forms, we will get one filled out when you check in.  All TSTRS registration fees waived for 2019.

EDIT (06/21/19)****** We are planning to pay the purse on race night.  Pending no power outages, or computer crashes or anything that interferes with the process of determining the winners! *****  gina

5d0b8e7d37275_JULY6PURSE.thumb.jpg.4fad80a90b462d62e679b62edf00a4eb.jpg

Edited by TSTRS

5 hours ago, toyotatim said:

sounds cool, If I can find some shocks to pick my truck up, I am in.....

Tim,

Since we share the name and I respect your very thick skin, I have a milk crate full that will allow your springs to pick up the truck........You can choose your  comp/rebound. I also have the tools and parts if you wish to re-valve. I can't help you there but i am sure you can handle it. Also, I am not sure of the shock rules for trucks but you likely know what you can and cant do so PM me and we will find a way to get them to you. Free loan for July 6.  I will even shoulder the risk of them getting bent.

I will be out of state for first 2 weeks of July so let me know ASAP.

Tim (Yes, it is my real name)

14 hours ago, Whitey741 said:

Tim,

Since we share the name and I respect your very thick skin, I have a milk crate full that will allow your springs to pick up the truck........You can choose your  comp/rebound. I also have the tools and parts if you wish to re-valve. I can't help you there but i am sure you can handle it. Also, I am not sure of the shock rules for trucks but you likely know what you can and cant do so PM me and we will find a way to get them to you. Free loan for July 6.  I will even shoulder the risk of them getting bent.

I will be out of state for first 2 weeks of July so let me know ASAP.

Tim (Yes, it is my real name)

This is awesome Tim!