Hey  HMP/TSTRS Race Teams!

If you are interested in some signage around the perimeter of the track let me know.  The image of the track below, from pole to pole horizontally it is 12.5' - 13.5' apart.   These signs will be a banner material and will be 8.5' tall and 18' - 24' wide.  We are working with a sign company now to determine that.

They will be up for the July 6th Advance Auto Parts Firecracker Blowout through July 2020.  

There is a $250 production cost, and the sign is $1000.  I know that is a lot, and if you get any push back from your sponsors when trying to sell them because well, we are a risk -  then I will invoice them quarterly for the cost of the sign, $250 each payment.  But up front, they have to pay a $250 production fee plus the first payment of $250.  The production cost covers design and (1) change out during the year if needed.  I will make sure we keep them looking fresh. 

NOW- if you are a race team or a driver and this sign is a sponsor of your race team on your race car, uniforms or hauler I will give you back $100 every time they make a payment including the first one.  Now I will say this, I am not going to chase your sponsor for money if they do not pay their invoice.  I will take the sign down before any race if they are behind on payments.  I do electronic invoicing, they click to pay it with any credit card.  After the year, they can have the sign. 

I have a minimal amount of signs I can afford to do this on, so let me know quickly.

These are the signs that our wonderful Race Announcer - Rodney Rodriguez will be talking about during your race - because he will know which signs go with which class/drivers etc.  These are also the signs the track photographer can snap a picture of your race car in front of to give to your sponsors to show off.  Have you seen his pictures?  They are great! You can park your race car, team, hauler, etc in front of the sign and take pictures for hero cards, whatever you need to do to make it worth your sponsors' investment, I will work with you to make happen.  

Please note:  I do have some current sponsor exclusivities that can impact what companies I can display, so email me the details if you are interested.  And I cannot take any pre-printed banners.  

**UPDATE - Signs start going up Monday, June 24th.  

(thank you Chris Schild for the awesome track pics!)

Gina Schild Knowles :)

TSTRS, GM

(713) 907-0906

gina@txarp.com

HMP3.jpg

Edited by TSTRS

Hey Nick -

Let's chat one morning early when you are kicked back enjoying the view.  I am an early bird that likes to get as much done before noon as possible. lol

My cell is (713) 907-0906, let me know what works best for you - text me!

Edited by TSTRS