TSTRS Sponsor/Partner Event - Tailpipes & Tacos

TSTRS

Hello racing community!

We have an event where we can support our Sponsor/Partners -  In Wheel Time.  They will be recording their broadcast at Lupe Tortillas (703 W Grand Parkway - Katy), which will air immediately afterward at their regular time -  Saturday 12p - 2pm show.  You can catch the show two ways -  listen in on ESPN 97.5 or watch and listen on their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/InWheelTime/  

TAILPIPES & TACOS supports Shirley's Kids, a non-profit founded by Shirley Muldowney for underprivileged kiddos.

In Wheel Time supports TSTRS - Texas Short Track Racing Series by promoting the races, the series, the track.  We will be a feature on their shows throughout the remaining year and 2020 through live appearances, call-ins or simple adverts during the show.   No financial cost to the series - we just support them right back.  I want to define that support - coming to events, talking about the events to others so they can come out, liking their Facebook page, tuning in to their show on Facebook and commenting/interacting with the live show, interacting on their Facebook page.  How I came about these guys is when Don Armstrong (Airborne Reporter & Videographer for Ch 13) came to the Meyer Speedway Reunion because he got hooked on racing in the Playland Park days.   This man loves asphalt circle track racing just like we do, and I was very lucky to come across him.  He has been a huge help to me from when Raymond & The Hogans started the racing back up.  In Wheel Time let me promote the racing the whole time Raymond's series ran - Texas Asphalt Racing Series.  Now we are back at it again, so help me show them we appreciate their help.

I hope to see you there - we will have some cars on display from the series. 

*****PLEASE NOTE - If you are open to some commitments through the year at events like this, Advance Auto Parts Store Events and other potential sponsors events please email me your info so I can start a call list. 

Let's get to Racing!

Gina

gina@txarp.com

61045994_2401672259883480_6243152654600503296_o.jpg