Tecate Championship Night 8

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have  not seen a truck race sense kyle closed ...those drivers get those trucks  adjusted for dirt there is going to be some good close racing .. glad the track gave them a place to play ..i finally took a good watch on the bombers ..car count is growing .. that 13 years old is  going to school and learning  the right way take his time and take care of that car .thought he was going to hit the wall hard but a good save for someone so young .i see a young man with talent who will be a force before the year is out . that car is a tad bit Larger than his go CarT ….

Cameron did an awesome job even spinning on the last lap. Kudos to Dudley too for racing him hard and clean. John Heil is a helluva wheel man and is tough to beat whatever vehicle he gets in. Those trucks will be fine once they get their adjustments down and for a last minute decision, wasn't too bad. Sure was a different sound when they were on the track. Rick Pollaro equipment and a driver the caliber of John Heil, that's a scary thought but makes you want to get better. Jesse had a very good run going too, sorry to see Sewell get DQ'D, hopefully it's an easy fix, he's got that car dialed in pretty well. Good night in all classes and Cameron definitely won some fans last night.

4 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Cameron did an awesome job even spinning on the last lap. Kudos to Dudley too for racing him hard and clean. John Heil is a helluva wheel man and is tough to beat whatever vehicle he gets in. Those trucks will be fine once they get their adjustments down and for a last minute decision, wasn't too bad. Sure was a different sound when they were on the track. Rick Pollaro equipment and a driver the caliber of John Heil, that's a scary thought but makes you want to get better. Jesse had a very good run going too, sorry to see Sewell get DQ'D, hopefully it's an easy fix, he's got that car dialed in pretty well. Good night in all classes and Cameron definitely won some fans last night.

Getting the car better it takes time  the driver is starting to trust it .that is the biggest adjustment you can give a car .  the trip up to edna helped we wanted to run the same set up for three nights to see if the car and driver can become one . now its time to make a few more here and there to get the balance ..I have been wanting to take the car out myself and so last night I did  / not been in a car enough in years to race it .but least I still have  the feel of what the set ups might be doing ..I found something that might be slowing us down here and there . the driver and I drive about the same except I use two hands .lol …..I laugh because we have done nothing but practice all year .last night he was racing  along with practice .when you see the fast cars and can stay with em of pass em . that's racing .. anyway I like watching that young man  in the 74 .he will make his mistakes along the way and learn from them ..that is a driver in the making right there ...