Mark Chrudimsky on RUSS

Absolutely the best show ever ...give big thumbs up. I watched this guy grow up and remember him as a 14 year old destroying the street stock field at Longhorn circa 1990 or 1991 (not sure which) . He may well have uncovered the mystery of Oak Island with his statements about "racers have forgotten to have fun" and "interaction with fans after the race" . Weekly racing at Longhorn was grueling but worth it. We had one of 6 pads, Larry Houston, Heath Stewart, Cooter Lynch, Bobby Lafont, Dave Cooke, Bobby Joe New and behind Bobby Joe was Junior Medlock  and people came up after the races and we STAYED to talk about the race, give autographs, let the kids (and adults) sit in the car and they made it an EVENT.  I still say the prime years were probably 1990 to 1996 but I am biased. Mark knew how to have fun and he put his car where nobody else ran and he did it on the OUTSIDE much like Kyle Larson does it today in Nascar. He had fun and he could care less about expenses or purses. I often commented that I had never seen anyone who loved to race cars more than him...the Dirty 30 proved it, school buses followed and he went above and beyond to help the track and make the event fun. He truly set the bar and example for "entertainment" and I am so glad I was a part of it. Thank you Mark and thanks to your Dad Don for raising you right! Thanks Bobby and Rodney for this show as it was one of the best even though you both did barely anything (LOL)