Yep, we were down for several hours. All better now!

NickHolt

Mark Stevens, the guy I turn to when I don't have a clue what's going on behind the scenes, has come to the rescue once again after the site went down for several hours yesterday evening and this morning. 

I'm sure there was something I messed up that caused the site to decide to take a break and one of these days I hope to understand what that might have been. Mark has done his best to let me know what the issue was, but don't ask me to explain it to you because I can't.

Anyway, we're back up and enjoying life once again.

Nick

Actually, it was just one of those cyber thingies that happen every now and then when dealing with who owns what URL, domain, server, etc...

This was a left-over problem from when the site migrated from the Newstreamz server in San Marcos to our current host, Invision services. All better now we think...

Nick 

4 minutes ago, King237 said:

...Glad you fixed it....Thanks LSSZ

Don't thank me, King237, thank Mark Stevens. He's the one who figured out what went wrong and fixed it.  I just sat there looking at the "timed out" messages wondering what the heck happened all of a sudden out of nowhere.   

Nick

Thanks Mark for ALL that you do to keep our pardner Nick in business!!!

We appreciate you more than we'll let onto.....a bunch of us (including me) only know that Shutdown/Restart is usually the cure for what ails us.