Sign in to follow this  
31Racing

Forged Eagle SBC Short Block

I have added a few pictures with more info on the Crankshaft. I have a disassembled Short Block, 010 4 Bolt main, studded with Steel Billet main caps. Eagle 4340 3.50 Stroke Steel Crank with nice machine work. The Crank has a fresh polish and is 10/10 on rods and mains. Eagle 4340 6.2 H-Beam Rods with LW Forged Probe 2 valve relief pistons. The Crank has a Sunnen stamp on it, the balance work looks great. This was a complete running motor from a car I bought to resell, it just needs to go to the machine shop to be cleaned/prepped for assembly. $1200.00 Call or text George Reyes at 210-863-9845. Thanks 

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2664.JPG

IMG_2665.JPG

IMG_1327.JPG

Edited by 31Racing

I'd have to look up the original owner of the car and get that info from him. I bought the car race ready. The car was a San Antonio Speedway Late Model converted over to I37. 

1 hour ago, 31Racing said:

I'd have to look up the original owner of the car and get that info from him. I bought the car race ready. The car was a San Antonio Speedway Late Model converted over to I37. 

i will take a shot Lozano brothers maybe .

Hi Tech I believe your right. I remember hearing that. I just can't prove that cause I didn't get any paper work on the motor with the car. There's no doubt it was done right.