Candlewood Suites is the new Place to Stay!

BeachBum

TR SpeedNews

Candlewood Suites / Victoria

-New Host Hotel @ Texana Raceway-

Texana Raceway GM Jeb Onweiler is pleased to announce … Candlewood Suites in Victoria is the new official “Host Hotel” @ the high-banked clay oval, located in Edna, Texas - USA.

Candlewood Suites is a first-class facility ... and our racers, fans & officials can rest assured they’ll have luxurious rooms to enjoy after our races conclude. Candlewood Suites is offering special “Racer Rate” price points starting @ only $70.00 ... which is an incredible value considering the accommodations they feature!” stated Onweiler.

To receive the exclusive Texana Raceway racers rate, be sure to type in the code IEVFI when making a reservation.

Melissa Robinson GM @ Candlewood Suites added, “We hope Texana Raceway feels at home staying with us. We offer clean & comfortable suites where you can unwind & relax, before heading out in the morning. But before you depart, one of our friendly associates can start you off right with a quick & convenient breakfast bag.”

Candlewood Suites, located at 7103 North Navarro Street, is in close proximity to the Olive Garden, Starbucks and Wells Fargo. Tel#: (361) 578-0236. Website: CandlewoodSuites.com.

Texana Raceway is located in Edna, Texas ... just 3 miles (east) of US-59. For more info and/or detailed directions, please log-on @ TexanaRaceway.com, check us out on Facebook, or call our 24/7 racin’ hotline @ (361) 781-0411.

Texana Raceway

Your favorite small town dirt track”

Cya @ da Show!

Edited by BeachBum

On behalf of everyone @ Texana Raceway ... thank you sir! 

I just spent my first night @ at Candlewood Suites.  It exceeded my expectations!  Last night they hosted free pizza & beer.  They sure know how to make folks feel at home.  I hope our racers, fans & officials enjoy the accommodations as much as I am.  Be sure to use the code: IEVFI to receive the special Racers Rate.

Hope to see y'all for the "Salute to Mothers - Evening @ the Races" ... presented by the Victoria Flower Company ... this Saturday night!

Edited by BeachBum