Dega Baby

toyotatim

2 hours ago, Budman said:

I just took a look at the TV schedule for the weekend.  There is also some excellent figure skating on Sunday afternoon.  Wouldn't want to miss THAT ! 

yes, the chicks figure scating are hot, but the pit lizards are better to watch on tv

17 minutes ago, Budman said:

WHAT !?! ………  and miss Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan as co-commentators for the figure skating ?????

Jamie Little will be on the air.   So will Mr Waltrip.  Need to catch the legend while we have the opportunity before he retires

3 hours ago, TexasTornado said:

Remember when the fans threw beer cans at Gordon after a win there back in the day? 

If not mistaken, that was the fall race of 2003 or the spring race of 2004 and was a Pepsi car. Junior won the spring 2003 race because I was there.

Talladega is one of those races I watch "live" because its an event. I'll agree with you and Toyota Tim about this one

On 4/23/2019 at 2:57 PM, toyotatim said:

Jamie Little will be on the air.   So will Mr Waltrip.  Need to catch the legend while we have the opportunity before he retires

will be one happy day when waltrip is done . sick of his lets go racing boys .and take mike with him ..two of the most boring poeple one tv .. heck I just may watch next year ..

Darrell Waltrip has given as much to this sport as anyone and it will be a very sad day when he is no longer in the booth.  He brings a racers perspective to the broadcast.   And Michael is a passionate salesman.  The guys who bring in the money are very much appreciated and Michael is one of the best.    But, if you dont watch it, how can you be annoyed or sick of it,  and you will never know they are gone.

Darrell Waltrip really did agreat job making the color analyst job insightful and entertaining he has done a great job but change probably a good thing for DW and FOX. Mike Joy still solid, Ken Squier someone I listened to very closely and tried to pattern some from. Bestwick needs to be calling races, too damn good to not be.

Yes on Jaime Little, my absolute favorite for many years, spoke with her briefly at TMS this year I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing... so talented, informed and yes gorgeous!

Yes, a lot of people want things the way they used to be, but dont want to hear about the way things used to be.  Makes no sense, DW delivers it the way it used to be.  I guess whatever you do, haters going to hate.  Congrats DW and Nascar, you know you are doing something if you have haters.  

1 hour ago, Josh42 said:

Anyone notice how packed the stands were today.

I sure did....and I noticed that after the race while Chase was giving an interview to Jamie Little that nobody was racing for the exits.....

WOW, What a race and what a turnout.  Did you see the amount of people that camped out there?   Amazing, the stands were packed too and were for hours even after the race.   How about Brads pit stop.  That may go down in history as one of the most amazing stops.