Richmond

toyotatim

May want to check out the official word----less viewers

Posted by

NASCAR

19 hours ago

Fox earned 2.8 million viewers for Saturday night's race at Richmond, off from 3.0 million for last year's race. Fox still up 2% overall this year with 5.2M per-race average.

But it did outdraw the rest by several.

1) Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (Fox): 2.8 million viewers 2) NHRA (Fox): 902K 3) Xfinity Series (FS1): 543K 4) NTT IndyCar Series (NBCSN): 442K 5) Monster Energy Supercross (NBCSN): 295K 6) Formula 1 (ESPN2): 260K [down from 290K YOY]

12 hours ago, HiTech said:

There was a race on … COULD  not see the race from my local tracks pit area .. we where having more fun ..

I could not see the race from the TRP stands... we were having fun in the freezing  gale force dust storm !

1 hour ago, arob said:

I could not see the race from the TRP stands... we were having fun in the freezing  gale force dust storm !

Could you least hear the racing going ..lol.. .got alittle chilly  but the wind was a mad house they had to keep watering the dust down in the pits . I was hit by the water spraying more than once .cold hit stood me up but the track gave us warnings …. but the winds calmed way down for our features and no more dust .. got to watch my son in the old 7 car go from 20th to 4th for his first run in that car . he finished 7th after a mistake on a restart .. good show to  watch all the way around ..

I remember back in the day sitting under the stands at the short track watching the Saturday night Nascar races.  Now, you can sit in the stands or pits and stream it on your phone.  Technology has taken over for the need of fans in the stands.   It is all for TV now

Toyota Tim, just wondering if you  attend the races in person or watch on TV? I watch on DVR tape and watch it skipping commercials

and the boring parts but skip forward to 20 to go. You at times sound like you could be a former driver maybe? I could better understand 

your passion with Nascar if I had some background on you. Enlighten us please

I am confused, it is all boring if you watch it after the fact.   How do you know it is boring if you skip it?   If you watch it live, none of it is boring.  

My background is I graduated from 8 th grade, got married and have been watching Nascar since then.  I have 37 kids, 129 grand kids.  Most of them on cup teams now

11 minutes ago, toyotatim said:

I am confused, it is all boring if you watch it after the fact.   How do you know it is boring if you skip it?   If you watch it live, none of it is boring.  

My background is I graduated from 8 th grade, got married and have been watching Nascar since then.  I have 37 kids, 129 grand kids.  Most of them on cup teams now

What a coincidence, I graduated from 8th grade too!  Of course, I went on to get a couple of college degrees, but who's counting?

Gotta admit, toyotatim keeps things interesting around here.

16 hours ago, NickHolt said:

What a coincidence, I graduated from 8th grade too!  Of course, I went on to get a couple of college degrees, but who's counting?

Gotta admit, toyotatim keeps things interesting around here.

Problem with that nick is I agree with you ..now Toyota the problem I see is you dont get many presents from a family who does not know U from  the man from uncle .you know that old show right .. ..must be a lonely life .

On 4/17/2019 at 7:38 AM, King237 said:

May want to check out the official word----less viewers

Posted by

NASCAR

19 hours ago

Fox earned 2.8 million viewers for Saturday night's race at Richmond, off from 3.0 million for last year's race. Fox still up 2% overall this year with 5.2M per-race average.

Richmond TV ratings UPDATE: NASCAR Cup Series racing from Richmond (Va.) delivered a 1.8 overnight rating on FOX, up a tick from last year (1.7), but down a third from 2017 (3.3). It was the sixth of nine races this season to post an increase in the metered markets.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:49 AM, toyotatim said:

.. I prefer to give presents, not receive.  That make me much happier

well heck Toyota its my birthday  .i could use a truck ..so far i have lost a charcoal grey2005 dodge Dakota  with 53 thousand miles on it if you could see your way to locate that truck and send it to me unwrapped  is A ok save you all that taping ill turn democrat and love u for it . sorry i could not turn demo i have a moral reputation to uphold  but id still love u..:wub:

18 hours ago, HiTech said:

ok save you all that taping ill turn democrat and love u for it . sorry i could not turn demo i have a moral reputation to uphold 

for a few fleeting milliseconds there I was going to report you to Nick......glad you wrote those last 13 words....LOL:)

14 hours ago, King237 said:

for a few fleeting milliseconds there I was going to report you to Nick......glad you wrote those last 13 words....LOL:)

lol.. its ok nick loves to get on me … nick is a good guy we have had many visits about here and friendly home conversations .. just give him a hot dog and dr pepper he is tame .not afraid

Archived