--- Racer & Fan Feedback ---

BeachBum

I haven't heard how practice night went on Saturday ... so I gotta couple questions? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racers: did you like the new clay banking ... and is the configuration going to give you an opportunity to put on good show?

Fans: any suggestions on how Texana Raceway could improve your experience?

Your input is always appreciated.  Thanks!

10/4 sir.  We appreciate your feedback.  I'll forward your suggestion to our track builder.

We look forward to seeing you & your crew at our season opener.

Thanks for supporting our facility.  Go fast, stay safe, & have fun this Saturday nite! 

Edited by BeachBum

season opener was great, track was smooth and should have been to everyone's liking ( tacky and dry) I bit windy, but thats not the tracks fault. All in all a good start to the year

We appreciate your positive feedback sir.  We can barely believe the forecast, much less control the weather. LOL.  Anyway, thanks to all that came out and supported the event. 

Remember, were back in action on Saturday, April 13 ... with the ASCS Winged Sprint Cars.  It's gonna be a great show!

Yes sir, the ability to see flags being displayed is kinda important.  Lol.

I'll forward your suggestion to Kenny. Can't imagine that'll be very difficult to rectify?

Otherwise, good to know we're gettin the track right for racing!

We appreciate your feedback and support... 

Wasn't planning on going but a friend invited me. He said he wanted to see some race cars and I wanted to get "The Burger"! Car count was good and so was the racing . Planning on at least four more trips up there. Atmosphere is great and TRP has the best concession!

Update: Kenny's gonna install an aluminum pole & then plug-in 3300 watt LED lights!  

Might give our poor flagman a sunburn?  (((LoL)))

But you'll see him now ... he'll be the guy glowing with a red face!

:D