Very sad news - LaAnn Albert Rest in Peace

Robert s

LeAnn was a warrior and a woman of great faith. The Lord is welcoming one of His very special children home. One of my favorite memories of her is watching her leap up and down and run all over the Thunderhill grandstands cheering Jim on - no matter what position he was in at the time. 

Tears fall as I type this...

Rest in Eternal Peace, LeAnn Albert...

2.thumb.jpg.39642462dd25a96f9b891edf7847f634.jpg

That smile hid tons of physical pain that Jim shared every day. My heart breaks for Jim and his family.

Nick

The obituary for LeAnn....

Loving daughter, wife, mother, sister and grandmother, LeAnn Albert passed from her earthly life surrounded by family on February 10, 2019, at the age of 49. She was born on July 19, 1969 in Centralia, Illinois to Ed and Jeanne Kleber.

She was preceded in death by her father, Ed Kleber. She is survived by her mother, Jeanne Kleber; her husband of 28 years, Jim Albert; two children, Trent Albert and wife, Chelsea and Trisha Albert; three grandchildren, Messiah, Madden and Monroe; two brothers, Scott Kleber and Ed “bug” Kleber and two sisters, Missy Volken and Danita Bohle and many loving family members.

Family will receive friends from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm, Saturday, February 16, 2019 at Eeds Funeral Home, with a memorial service following at 2:00 pm.

Arrangements under the care and guidance of Eeds Funeral Home, 408 S. Main, Lockhart, Texas.

https://www.eedsfuneralhome.com/notices/Leann-Albert?fbclid=IwAR1Zg2Z7jINqk2Gkigo_R7ye41JtpGa_MNYmG2m-VwaRcXu6Hsd_deta_EY

Archived