RUSS Monday REPLAY ACM Mady Ayesh

RodneyRodriguez

On 1/31/2019 at 8:46 AM, toyotatim said:

Unfortunately, not much on the oval track.  The drag boys look like they have a lot to look forward to.  I doubt we will see a circle track for a while, if ever

Madyson has a ton on her plate bringing the dragstrip up to snuff; the ownership of ACM, Club Loose Texas and myself are working together on the multiuse track and making sure it doesn’t interfere with her amazing efforts. Sent revised plans out last night to the parties involved; going to meet again with the owners at everyone’s convenience. Ask Nick how much is involved in a project like this and what kind of time commitment it takes! 

Yes,  I know what is involved.  She seems to be a good salesman, but probably not enough grey hair for management.  It takes both, sales are driven by over the top enthusiasm and good management comes from counting beans and experience dealing with people.  She will sell some sponsorships but ..............   Lets hope there is someone to take care of the business end.

And yes, there is lots involved, who are the engineers on this project?  Keep up the good work

Archived