Sign in to follow this  
arob

2019 looks exciting for South Texas race fans!!!

What a great looking 2019 for South Texas race fans! 

Starting Feb. 22 at Cotton Bowl Speedway with the return of the World of Outlaw Sprints. Follow that with the Jerry Whiteaker Memorial March 7 , 8 and 9 with big payouts to sportmods. $2000 to win on the 7th and 8th and a whopping $8900 to win on the 9th!!  Surely one event not to be missed. Just saw Cotton Bowl Speedway has a huge Late Model race by the Ultimate Deep South Late Model Series June 21 and 22 paying $5000 to win $550 to start on both nights . Someone could have an $10,000 weekend !

If that wasn't good enough the Southern Winged Modified Tour will be racing twin $3000 to win and Factory Stocks will be going for $2000 to win each night!!

Texana  Raceway Park will have ASCS Sprints April 13 and SUS Sprints on July 20. Texana will have the POWRi 600 Mini Sprints Sept 14 ,

South Texas Speedway will have them June22 and I-37 Speedway on April 13.

And this is just a sample these 4 tracks have going on. So go to these tracks Facebook and websites and check their schedules often as they may be adding more events and plan out a fun season. When not at these big events support your area race tracks. We fans in South Texas are blessed with these 4 tracks and their promoters who are giving us quite a schedule. Corpus Christi area has South Texas Speedway, one of the fastest tracks around.

Victoria/Houston area has Texana , San Antonio has I-37 and Austin/ Houston has Cotton Bowl. I-37 , Texana and South Texas are generally 100 miles or so apart so when your home track isn't running take a little road trip. I've been to all four and they all provide a great fan experience and great racing. Corpus Christi has the beach, fishing and other stuff so you can make a weekend out of it. Don't miss out!!!

Edited by arob

We hope to get the asphalt track in Marion well on the way to be a first class 3/8 miler with sweeping corners and lots of room for run off.   Southern Super Series needs another track to race the Super Lates on.  Cant wait to hear them screaming and bouncing off the chip.  No mufflers allowed.  Get er built, lets go. 

Don't forget there is pavement racing 2 months away. Show up, participate and spectate!

TSTARS 2019 Race Dates at Houston Motorsports Park:

March 2
March 23
April 13 
May 4 
June 8
July 6
Aug 10
Aug 31 
Sept 28
Oct 19 
Nov 9

The already huge weekend June21,22 at Cotton Bowl Speedway got even bigger with the addition of the Texas Dirt Truck Series on the 22nd.  There are two can't miss events. The Jerry Whiteaker Memorial March 7 , 8 and 9 with the HUGE and DEEP payout as shown above at South Texas Speedway and the Ultimate Deep South Late Model Series event with their BIG payouts at Cotton Bowl June 21 and 22. And who knows what might be added down the road. I can't wait for March !!!!