Sign in to follow this  
RodneyRodriguez

Great story about CBS Mary Ann Naumann

Goes without saying one of the most passionate and influential people in Texas short track racing is and has been Mary Ann Naumann, and one hell of a competitor in her racing days. A UT grad student contacted me and asked to help with this piece needless to say it was a pleasure.

http://reportingtexas.com/with-stock-car-racing-on-the-decline-in-texas-one-woman-seeks-to-save-a-dying-track/?fbclid=IwAR1jh8m96QGzIGyQxxD-tw7s0Op6LI9oMf1-mFRMGCP4cUSdLsQfeaHZxpo

.hope it works out this year .. WE WANT TO  and will be coming up with  least one of our new cars this year . and try out some other tracks to boot .in the plans .. I told jesse  this track of all tracks we want to travel too .is number one … I have not missed the travel time after kyle shut down ..staying home and racing local is a ton cheaper ..but the new car should be ready to run every where .the old car was cc speedway and kyle built .this one is dirt ..looking forward to seeing mary ann and racing this track ..hey rod 47 years old .still wet behind the ears ..

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:46 AM, RodneyRodriguez said:

I told her I was 21 I guess she didn't believe me LOL

would you believe you .. THINK NOT ….. MAN 47 its been  awhile I felt 47 … when  I turned 50  almost 13 years ago .Joshua asked me how does it feel to be 50 …. I said dont know yet .but I can tell you 25 felt  really good  ..now 13 years later I had to move the felt better .47 felt great ….. now if nick could slow down and wait for me to catch up to him  we both can tell you  63 felt great .sorry by the time I catch nick .you would have already felt 63 ..

Edited by HiTech