1. 27

2. 37W

3. 48C

4. 14

5. 9

6. 21

7. 6

8. 25T

line up .the transfer  number was 12 .. wasn't till cars out on track  when it was announced they were taking only 8 ..one problem .they fell to let the drivers know  of the change or mistake they made on writing starting board .4 cars raced into those four spots .thinking they made the feature .[ pictures taken of the 12 transfer number before change ].only to get a shock …..in the heat of all that was going on with I think the management was surprised by 142 cars .great turn out ..the drivers going out on the track should have been told of the mistake they had many  warm up laps to tell the drivers waiting on another driver to change car and join the race …… there were some very unhappy drivers and cant blame em ...The remark from manager was should have raced harder ….

first time ever at this track and other than some glitches .they had a very good show.. I liked the track a lot of cars racing was good food is good  every one said hello and smiled .. just work on those mistakes something to learn from ….for drivers keep double checking ..

22 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Mistakes happen.  It's part of the deal.  Thank goodness no bashing is allowed on LSSZ.  I wish the same were true on social media....

I tried hard to not sound like a bash did not want it to look that way ..Joshua pulled a 7th place finish may have picked up one or two positions .but cars were in the way lol.. he got pushed on a few times .but I  have to give  those doing the pushing on the white 8 m . they did it clean never slowed him down .

Archived