Sign in to follow this  
top_shelf_12

Aaron Hudgeons Memorial Race

The 18 spins in front of the leader and 12 gets into him. 12 car has been on a rail we'll see how that contact affects him. 12, 13G, 5W, 37H, and 5 top 5.

4T taking off as a hot battle for 2nd between 11K and 12 ensues. Caution for the 76 truck looking the wrong way in 3. 4T, 11K, 12, 9, 83 early top 5.

4T checking out but the battle for 2nd too hot as the 12 sits in the infield in 1-2 after he and the 11K trade a few layers of paint and decals from the exit of 4 and into the turn.

4T not putting as much space as before but 11K and 12 keep battling hard for 2nd and the 9 and 83 battled for fourth. Now the 22P takes 5th from 83.

Several cars pile up in 1 as the pole sitter spins in 1. 54 in the infield, 22 on the hook, and 91 on the hook. 56 to the pits. 22 retires but heads to the pits.

Impressive driving by everyone as the 31 car spins while leading and no one touches him. Should be 113, 5W, 148, 211, and 10D up front early.

12 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Pure Stock Transfers

1. 27

2. 37W

3. 48C

4. 14

5. 9

6. 21

7. 6

8. 25T

line up .the transfer  number was 12 .. wasn't till cars out on track  when it was announced they were taking only 8 ..one problem .they fell to let the drivers know  of the change or mistake they made on writing starting board .4 cars raced into those four spots .thinking they made the feature .[ pictures taken of the 12 transfer number before change ].only to get a shock …..in the heat of all that was going on with I think the management was surprised by 142 cars .great turn out ..the drivers going out on the track should have been told of the mistake they had many  warm up laps to tell the drivers waiting on another driver to change car and join the race …… there were some very unhappy drivers and cant blame em ...The remark from manager was should have raced harder ….

first time ever at this track and other than some glitches .they had a very good show.. I liked the track a lot of cars racing was good food is good  every one said hello and smiled .. just work on those mistakes something to learn from ….for drivers keep double checking ..

Edited by HiTech

Mistakes happen.  It's part of the deal.  Thank goodness no bashing is allowed on LSSZ.  I wish the same were true on social media....

22 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Mistakes happen.  It's part of the deal.  Thank goodness no bashing is allowed on LSSZ.  I wish the same were true on social media....

I tried hard to not sound like a bash did not want it to look that way ..Joshua pulled a 7th place finish may have picked up one or two positions .but cars were in the way lol.. he got pushed on a few times .but I  have to give  those doing the pushing on the white 8 m . they did it clean never slowed him down .

Edited by HiTech

2 hours ago, arob said:

He looked good all night long. Good job in a great field of racers.

THANKS AND  not bad for a worn out car ..looks like the off season it may get a rebuild ..or drive a new car under the radiator cap .

Edited by HiTech