Speed Fest Saturday October 20th at Houston Motorsports Park

TSTARS

Speed Fest is one week from today on the 20th!!!  It should be a great show.  We have a lot planned for this very exciting event.  

Friday the 19th is an all day practice, it is $200/car. After 5pm it is $50/car and $10 per person. 

Saturday - gates open at 10am. All racers need to go through the front gates to get their pit passes and sign the waiver forms and then to the media room to pay registration.  You will be black flagged off the track for practice if you do not register.  You will be black flagged if you don’t have a transponder.  Don’t make us black flag you.   

If you haven’t raced with us before please take your car down to tech to make sure you have been cleared to race.

RACERS! If you want your class to race in 2019 for all 11 events you need to show for this race.  The classes that have low car counts may be cut for next year and the spots given to classes who can bring higher car counts.  

Finally, please keep in mind on the day of the event the track staff will be busy putting on a race so we may not respond to questions over LSSZ, FB or by text.  

Let the racing begin.

I second that comment.....either bring them out this Saturday or wait until the SA track gets built. I'm ready to go and y'all will see me out there Friday and Saturday. 

If anyone forgot we NEED 8 CARS starting the race to lock in the class, I know winning is always the goal but please at least start and worry about winning next season when we have 10 races and a championship to work towards. 

I want to put this out there for any trusted racers that are thinking about going....

With us me limited on our crew(spotting and general help) we've decided that I'd be the only one racing, however we will still be bringing the #52 SS to the track. This gives the opportunity for any trusted racer to run the car....Our expectation is the driver pays their way to register the car and takes full responsibility for any damage to the car. We expect nothing in return...this is simply to help car count. Someone else may not have their car ready but we do. 

Please PM me or my Dad (radracr) if your serious about this. 

Archived