a BIG Thanks is in order...

metroracer

A Very Big Thank You to Chris David,  James Huff,  Del  Harris, & also Tom Taylor (member txtom on here) for their part to help LSSZ stay up and running for a while at least....

Thank you from me to you,  us LSSZ members do appreciate it big time for sure.  keep up the good work you all do for the racers of Texas....

So lets support them the best that we can !!!

Thanks Again...

"metroracer"

When my Dad and I first started racing asphalt, LSSZ was such a relief to answer questions and reading helpful information. In fact, we found our first ARTS truck that we raced at HMP for 4 seasons.  The crew at RaceOnTexas.com will do whatever we can to support LSSZ and Asphalt racing in Texas. This website is a critical part to our Texas Racing Community. More importantly, getting people in the stands and race cars is critical for LSSZ and RoT future existence. Support your local track, bring a friend or 2!!!! Packed grandstands and pits solves all the local racing world problems. Thanks Nick for sticking it out. 

Add to this list of generous donors the name of Del Harris.  Del is well known in Texas racing circles for his long career both on dirt in the Houston area and more recently on asphalt at HMP and CTS.

Thanks, Del, for your help. It will go a long way towards keeping LSSZ alive and well!

Nick

It’s Sad to lose the Tracks accross Our Country, the  Very thing that has kept a lot of Families together is the Racing Community, I would hate to lose the Communication that LSSZ has brought to Us, there is No other Media Service that We can be a part of without all of the Negative,  Nasty Bashing that  Nick Wont put up with, Thank God there is still People with Family Values in Their Industry.

Thank You Nick for letting Me be a part of Your Site, God Bless You and Your Family !!!

Archived