AOC Auto Parts/ASCS Night 2

top_shelf_12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Well, unfortunately STS has a deal with Pepsi so they don't sell Dr Pepper anymore lol.

But they have hot dogs I think .. Joshua had a steering wheel mounting bracket problem during that graceful 360 .just a tiny bit of a hands on issue when the wheel is sitting on your lap though still connected to all its parts  . he was smart enough to stand on the throttle hoping it would come on around like it did other wise he knew some others as he would not possibly be able to finish that race .... I suppose you did not see on that 34 spin the pack of cars trying to miss the spin ..jesse had no where to go ended up hitting the wall broadside took out two right side tires still finished the race with left side tires on the right side of the car with one right front very low on air .. looked like we had the car hooked up finally  only to loose two right side tires .... cant buy any luck this year lol.. there were some great battles going on last night ..

I saw Josh's 360 and was quite impressed, knew they scrambled around him and everyone did a great job to miss him. Unfortunately for Jesse he was the one to find something else to hit. Another rough weekend for him for sure. Yes they do have hot dogs, had one last night. Guess Root Beer will suffice. 

THE  bar sells dr pepper .  you  cant teach a driver to think about doing a 360 it isn't easy anyway under racing conditions . and you really don't know how or where you will end up .. joshua pulled a good one the best I think at kyle .. jesse had a great one last year at i37 got a good laugh  I dont think jesse  lost more than one position and not much speed  lost  just a fast loop ...... now 8m is getting faster the 7 well I thought we found something the last feature before the wall hit  .sometimes after checking every inch of the car looking for something to point a finger at you just have to throw the book away and try anything ...we know it is something simple but hard to find deal this started after he was taken out by the 94 a few races back the car has been a hand full ..ruined a rear end.. I agree with nick here .you are getting good at this 

10 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Well thank you for the compliments and didnt didn't know the bar has DP. Hopefully you guys can figure it out and both cars get back up front. 

Its all part of racing  we will  find that loose bolt .sometimes just hitting the wall will fix it , seen that more than once , I have tried all the rituals I can come up with outside of wearing a pink tutu .that my friend wont happen.

1 hour ago, arob said:

ITurn 5 has DP ! Awesome!

HAD a good hamburger a dp would have been nice to go with it forgot at the time dp was just a few feet away ..cant blame the track for picking up a sponsor ..I am sure the other company had a chance at being the sponsor and lost out ....I drink the other brand every once in a while ..

Not pointing fingers at the track one bit, especially if it's a paid sponsor. Think the big classes were or will be rewarded at different times of the year, they're trying to make improvements on the facility so if that means drinking a Root Beer or Tea and have a better track/races, I'll sacrifice DP lol.

8 hours ago, top_shelf_12 said:

Not pointing fingers at the track one bit, especially if it's a paid sponsor. Think the big classes were or will be rewarded at different times of the year, they're trying to make improvements on the facility so if that means drinking a Root Beer or Tea and have a better track/races, I'll sacrifice DP lol.

They have ROOT beer .I forgot about root beer just a dab of ice cream and I am a happy camper , did not think of that drink  that I can handle  growing up if you did not have that drink with your what a burger  u were nuts .

Archived