AOC Auto Parts/ASCS Night 2

top_shelf_12

Hot laps under way here at South Texas Speedway. Another full night of racing on tap with the Limited Late Models/Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, Emods, and of course the ASCS Gulf South 360 Sprint Cars. The results I post and commentary are my observations and I do not have contact with any track official during the event.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awalt and Fox currently tied in points so you know Awalt will be charging trying not to lose too much ground. Kelly and Fox separating as H. Marcx takes third from Stephens. Now Arce takes 4th. Kelly with a comfortable lead. Arce under Marcx and takes third and Stephens spins in 4, G. Hunter with nowhere to go and hard into Stephens. Red flag as safety crew tends to Bill Stephens and Gary Hunter.

Ambulance pulled away so that's a good sign. Car damage becomes secondary in moments like this and just like last night, safety crew on scene quickly. Cars are back under yellow with 9 laps left. Kelly, Fox, Marcx, Arce and Moseley top 5. Heavy damage to both cars, but important thing is both drivers appear to be ok.

Archived