T-STARS 2019 Race Dates at Houston Motorsports Park

It's going to be awesome! I started to think about going to dirt or convert one of my cars to drift......well heck no, I'm staying asphalt.

Tim-In regards to NASCAR, I'd prefer it not be sanction as all the hoops you must jump through aren't worth it. I don't care to have a NASCAR license just to race my car nor do I see how that would benefit the series. John M. tried that years ago and it really had no benefit.  Also as much as I see you around on the forums, we'd love to see you out there in your car....eco stock to modified doesn't matter

I have been fortunate enough to have been able to make all 3 shows so far this year sitting in the grandstands as a fan. The racing has been very good. And they have made some significant improvements to the facility that have pretty much gone unmentioned. Like fixing the score board and lap counter. And replacing a lot of the lights in the light poles. The consessions are good. The gals that work the beer counter are really good, friendly, and accomodating. The place is always mowed and clean for race weekend. It brings me great joy to hear that they are coming back with a full season.  I think the radio advertising has helped the track fill the stands these last 3 races, and last year as well. Thanks to Advanced Auto Parts also. I don't need many parts, but I am now buying my DEF for my truck and getting my generator oil there now. I had been buying from NAPA due to there sponsorship of NASCAR, so thank you to Advanced Auto Parts. It would be nice to know if the series has already secured a title sponsor for next year. 

So thanks T-STARS and all the folks that put this together.  

11 hours ago, turbotoddie said:

What classes are going to run?

Turbotoddie

the standard T-STARS 2019 core classes that are planned: ..... Pro-Mod's,  Outlaw/ Late Models,  Pro-Trucks,  Super Stocks,  L.S. /Allison Legacys,  Naskarts,   Eco - Stocks,  & the DCRST  A - Line Dwarfs...

Archived