Nascar does it agian

toyotatim

Let me tell you, that Nascar has got it going on.  Did you see the Pocono race?  That Busch and Harvick can bring it to the front man.   Sure glad Bubba got out of that car and walked away.  That was scary.  But this Nascar thing, Man, what a great way to spend sunday.  Watching stage racing and these Superstars come from the back.  That Kyle Busch dude is the best Nascar driver to ever strap in man, he flats gets it done

Nascar was the highest rated sporting event watched over the weekend.    Streaming has replaced many TV viewers so some of those ratings do not mean much.  I am confused, what does the ratings have to do with the excitement the races are  bringing now?   Or is it people hate Nascar and want everyone else to hate them too?   Racing has not been this good in years.    But I understand, if one guy hates it, he wants everyone else to hate it too.  I want everyone to love the sport so it can grow not only locally, but everywhere.  I can see why local sponsors dont get involved, too many haters

I WATCH NASCAR EVERY WEEK, ALL 3 TOP CLASSES AND SOMETIMES ARCA OR K&N. I DVR THEM AND WATCH WHEN I CAN, NOT ALWAYS LIVE AND OFTEN FAST FORWARD. I THINK THE RACING THIS YEAR HAS BEEN BETTER THAN THE LAST 10 YEARS, THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON IT. HAS TO EVOLVE WITH THE TIMES, CANT UNDO THE TECHNOLOGY THAT IS THERE NOW.

Thanks for the support, the positive vibes about Nascar may encourage local developments.   We love Nascar and want more stock car racing.    I wonder why they are spending 50 million at dega?    Because there is money in it, that is why.  

Archived