Mt. Dew Night at the Races

top_shelf_12

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job top  you need a raise ....Joshua got a good finish finally from his starting spot  he is getting there . .jesse well not so bad after getting help twice to the infield and missing many body parts that car is a hit magnet this year  ...I think the car needs to go  back to black  that blue aint helping  ...lol

Track conditions were top notch. Thank you for the work it took to not only get it back open but making it the best surface I have seen of all tracks this year! The conditions made of quick program and very good multigroove racing.

There isn't a target I know of just rookie drivers or drivers who have not found their way around the track or race at the end of their nose ..we didn't have this issue last year lucky id say .so maybe the bad luck found us this season car is fast but hard to make it better when pieces are getting knocked off .. that's racing I guess ..

HiTech, I didn't see anything that looked intentional but Jesse's car did get a little beat up.

Steven, my pleasure. Makes it a little more enjoyable for myself too when I'm able to do them. Honestly the first thing I do when I get to a track is look for Jay or Nick since they do a better job at these things and out of respect for them I don't write up. But anytime I'm at a track and they're not, I'll do these. Glad people read these lol.

Archived