arob

Eldora

Now that was a race worth watching ! What a finish ! Three and four wide racing all night long ! NASCAR needs to build some dirt tracks!

There are plenty of quality dirt tracks  capable of holding large crowds across the country , Nascar needs to start using them!! but yes great race !

Edited by cperry115

this is the only race I record all year.  that way I can rewatch it when I want.

well many have said nascar needs to run dirt ,, back to  nascar roots  ..I am sure somewhere in history nascar brought dirt racing to the fore front  before my  age was old enough to notice nascar .. nascar is not killing local tracks  least not on their own.......

Edited by HiTech

Kyle Busch said let the trucks keep Eldora that's their thing.  He wants to see Xfinity and Cup go to short tracks like Pensacola, Hickory, Nashville, South Boston, IRP and let anyone enter.  Its hard to agree with Kyle but I agree with him.  Let them have the cars back before the Car of Tomorrow and let the teams get creative.  I cant be the only one that misses these cars.

imagesTFYQ4JTR.jpg