Saturated Grounds Force Cancellation Of July 7th South Texas Speedway Racing

Saturated Grounds Force Cancellation Of July 7th South Texas Speedway Races.
South Texas Speedway Officials have cancelled this Saturday July 7th's scheduled racing event. The speedway was inundated with a foot of rain during a late June tropical storm which put parts of the facility including the racing surface under water. Work continues on the facility to return the surface and parking areas to raceable condition and the next racing event is scheduled for July 21st.

http://www.southtxspeedway.com/news/?i=62392

Thanks for the info dirtracer .but no thanks I  wont spend a dime going back to that track ...and that is sad . the racing is really good there and I have many old friends who moved to dirt and miss talking to them . ...

jesse made a trip up a couple of weeks ago and loved what he saw ,it has been mentioned more than once about  making a race night I know for a couple of years or more he has wanted to race there . so I am sure we will find the time to come .looking forward to it   I think it would be really fun ....we might just see some old friends and make some new ones ,,,

THE driver liked what he saw ..he knows who runs the track as I do and always enjoyed racing with them at their other racing venture . he said wrecking ,banging up  others isn't a good track to try that on .I like that .  like to see drivers from up there race with us here at sts sometime though not sure bout the rules ...the driver owner tells me what rules are with his  class and I have to build or adjust around that and try to make it work . never would like a dq ..he said his car should be fine rules wise for cotton bowl  or close enough to be able to race there .

Archived