PureStock results YTD (4/28)

Point system has changed, there will be no heat or passing points, feature points will now start at 40,39,38, etc...  As we get close to the end of the season your lowest point race will be dropped.  If you have any questions or find a mistake feel free to text me at 361-676-7973.  See you in 2 weeks.

20 hours ago, behindthescenes said:

Point system has changed, there will be no heat or passing points, feature points will now start at 40,39,38, etc...  As we get close to the end of the season your lowest point race will be dropped.  If you have any questions or find a mistake feel free to text me at 361-676-7973.  See you in 2 weeks.

boy thats great I have one very bad day at the races and I lose points, drop from 4th in the standings to next to last, why the change in the scoring system?  And how do I get 37 points in a race but only have 18.5? 

Why is it that everyone that missed a race doesn't have a zero in their average? And I believe Nathan Oakes ran the 1st race!  Your averages are not fair and consistent.

57 minutes ago, j.j.&s.racing said:

Maybe they ran but got dq.dont know for sure or didn't race the feature 

No D.Q's  I didn't run had motor troubles in hot laps, and got a zero, others didn't attend race but didn't get a zero! 

Archived