NA$CAR Listening to its fans?....Say it ain't so

rebelracewriter

Hello nascar can you hear us now took you along time to respond to the those lost souls who once thought they could not live with out you, and to think you believed you were invincible you dipsticks .I am one of those very long lost  souls you did not listen too the ones who watched from 1979 on up till two years ago I and  we are the ghost of Winston cup past the ones who spoke of how much fun you were , the ones  who were proud to say we raced at a local Winston track and dreamed we could someday make it to the big time only to find you have to have millions  clean hair cuts hansom cant speak their mind goodie two shoes driver some with no talent other than they are good for the dog and pony show you have become .  we the ones who dragged their friends and families from the threshold of those other sports you go up against  we fought long and hard to help make you the god you thought you were we lost friends wives sons and daughters and such just so we could live and enjoy the sport we help build some even went broke just paying their way into the gate s and buying hats jackets and every other thing they could get their hands  on, you became the drug in which most of us thought could not be cured but yet you became the cure by running us off thank you  .and now you want to try and drug us again and I think the last hangover the withdraw  may have been to hard on us to give a damn . you will have to change much more and beg for our forgiveness and pray a lot to even think you stand a chance to redeem yourself and may get back some  lost souls  who can get over the last  hangover   . in fact a ton of families probably found they did not need you after all to get their kicks and the big one they learned is  spending time with the family with out the cost of your drug did not turn out so bad after all . good luck in your savior  venture I for sure will look in from time to time just to see if your still breathing I wont take your drug like before I am stronger now and better off with out you .... sign  me the ghost of nascar past .... oh I am sorry when I do flip the channel once in a while  it is really only to take your sleeping pill . darn I love those nice snoozers your like soft rain on a tin roof I fall to sleep . ....

Archived