Opening Night #2

arob

Opening night #1 at Texana Raceway Park was a huge success ! Opening night #2 at I-37 looks to be an even bigger one! Races start at 6:30 gates at 4. Mr. Doyon says to get there early and I think he is right. The second half of the season saw large car counts , the best racing and the most fun and I expect no less for 2018! If you did not visit I-37 last year you must make it a point to make some events this season. Opening night would be a great place to start ! South Texas racing (STS , TRP and I-37) looks to be the place to be on a Saturday night. And let's not forget HMP , the only asphalt track in Texas, is doing their best to save asphalt racing. Their opening is this weekend as well. So fans with two big opening nights there is no better time to go to the races.Pick a track and see some great racing !

Wow! What a night at I-37. 100 cars by my count with 96 starting the features. Best races of the night was Pure Stock (27 cars!) and Sport Compact with Sportmods right there. Good to see packed stands here and at TRP for their openings. Good car counts and great racing both weekends. Next up South Texas Speedway.

Archived