Texana to hold Practice Night, Saturday, March 10

NickHolt

Practice Night Coming Up Saturday, March 10th!

Gates open at 4:00pm and practice starts at 6:00pm.

Spectators are free and pit passes will be $20.

Come out and test out your car and check out all of the new things we have to offer at Texana Raceway! See you Saturday!!

5a9f3b72bca71_Texanalogo.jpg.ccdc4c1494343685343a88677ec75cb3.jpg

This will be our last practice night before our season opener on March 17th. Gates open at 4:00pm and practice starts at 6:00pm.

General admission is free and pit passes are $20. Kids 4 and under are free in the pits. If we have at least 6 cars show up in a class, Kenny will put up $100 for a shootout for each class.

We will have a full concession stand so come hungry!

At this weekend’s practice, in addition to the $100 per class  that Kenny will be putting up if at least six cars in a class show up, there’s more.  Tony’s Mobile Home Service will put up an additional $100 for Pure Stock 2nd place.  And, Monty will put up $50 for Pure Stock 3rd place.....   Plus, Tony will collect $20 per driver in Pure Stocks for a side pot for those who want to participate, just like last weekend with the winner taking all of that.  Six cars participated in that pot last weekend and that was some good fun.   Tony will bring $100 in an envelope from  him for second place and $50  in an envelope from me for third place and turn those those over to the track to distribute after the Pure Stock stock shootout along with Kenny’s $100 for the winner..   To participate in the $20 per driver side pot, go see Tony at his trailer. He will hold onto that money and hand over after the shoot out to the win er. . So, for example the winner could get $100 of Kenny‘s money plus whatever is in the side pot and walk away with that. 

Also, I was at practice last weekend and it is turning into an extremely nice facility and it is very obvious the amount of work and money that has been poured into the operation during the off-season. This is going to be one really nice place and I would encourage you to check it out if you have not yet. I personally will not get to be there this weekend due to other commitments, but everyone have fun. 

Archived