Prayers for Tom Taylor who lost his son

NickHolt

From Tom (txtom on here):

I would like for all of our friends and family to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Our son Steven passed away yesterday evening at the young age of 37. We have no further details at the moment. Thanks to all that were part of his life. i will post with updates. Thank you, Tom

From Tom's FB page:

To all of our Friends and Family--My wife and Stevens' Mother Kim, Stevens' Fiance Ravan,our Daughter Christine, and myself thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, and love you have shown us the past few days. It has been more emotional that we would have ever thought possible, and we could not have gotten through it without you. Many have asked "What happened", and while we will not have an answer from the Medical Examiner for a few weeks, everything is pointing to a possible cardiac event. Steven suffered from heart and respiratory issues all of his life. We take comfort in knowing that he never let it stop him from chasing his dreams; many of his co-workers never knew he had the heart issues; they did not know he had open heart surgery at age 4 months, and again just before his 8th birthday, He just never made a big deal out of any of it. The only time he really ever talked about any of it was when someone he knew was facing the same surgery or issues; he would sit and talk to them about his experiences. We are going to miss his sense of humor, his quick wit, his work ethic, his goofy smirk; his ability to think up the craziest things to do to get a laugh, his willingness to help anyone at any time, and his ability to stay on a first name basis with the suture tech at the local emergency clinics. We will miss his love for his family, his friends, and his co-workers. Above all, his love for, and devotion to, his beautiful fiance Ravan.

Steven will be laid to rest very near his infant daughter Grace. A graveside service will be held at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 20th, at the Our Lady of the Rosary Cemetery and Prayer Gardens in Georgetown, Texas. The address is 330 Berry Lane, Georgetown, Texas 78626. A reception will be held after the service at the Fairways of Blackhawk Clubhouse, 19308 Kennemer Drive, Pflugerville, TX 78660. 
Both locations are easily accessed from the 130 toll road.

In lieu of flowers, we ask that you make a contribution to the American Heart Association, or the Charity of your choice. 
You can also leave a remembrance here: http://www.beckchapels.com/memsol.cgi?user=89422848_STaylor

Thanks again to everyone; your thoughts and support mean more to us than we can express in words. With much love, the Taylor family

Archived