New Year wishes

NickHolt

First and foremost, I pray that the Good Lord will be invited back into our country in 2018.  

Then I wish that a good man on a white horse and wearing a white hat and his pockets stuffed with gold and silver would decide to either revive San Antonio Speedway to a racing Mecca or build a fabulous half-mile asphalt track in the San Antonio-Austin corridor. 

After that, I pray for the health and safety of our Texas Stock Car Racing community.

Nick

44 minutes ago, NickHolt said:

First and foremost, I pray that the Good Lord will be invited back into our country in 2018.  

Then I wish that a good man on a white horse and wearing a white hat and his pockets stuffed with gold and silver would decide to either revive San Antonio Speedway to a racing Mecca or build a fabulous half-mile asphalt track in the San Antonio-Austin corridor. 

After that, I pray for the health and safety of our Texas Stock Car Racing community.

Nick

This is a list of wish’s I can get behind! Short of that guy showing up and opening up the/an asphalt track part of my resolution is to finally get a car on a circle track for myself and get my niece out at I37 in a cart so we can do our part to keep local tracks growing! 

Hope the new year finds everyone’s families well!

Archived