What a great season for South Texas fans.

arob

South Texas race fans got to see some great racing at the three South Texas tracks. In the spirit of the season I am thankful for Tony Blankenship and staff and Ray Doyon and staff for their incredible effort to reopen Texana Raceway Park and I-37 Speedway. I am thankful for Ken Hobbs and staff for all the great events put on at South Texas Speedway. I am thankful for Kenny Densman with Texana and Steven Whiteaker Jr. with South Texas Speedway  for stepping up for 2018.I am really thankful for each and every racer and their families for building and racing cars for our enjoyment. Your efforts and hard work are appreciated. Unfortunately , some in the racing family along with their neighbors faced some devastating events in the form of Harvey, Sutherland Springs and accidents.May God bless all of you and give you the strength to carry on. Especially may God Bless all the first responders,law enforcement , fire and rescue and regular citizens who spent hours in their own boats rescuing total strangers from flood waters , those who spent and continue to spend many hours helping clean up and help the folks in Port Aransas , Rockport and other towns affected.And God bless the folks of Sutherland Springs and those helping with that. So Happy Thanksgiving to all and if I may offer this video to those who may be struggling.........

Archived