Rumors about Cotton Bowl Speedway

NickHolt

I put  link to their radio show from last night.  in that Mary Ann comes on and verifies that she and H are behind the banquet and are in final stages of taking over the track.  She said they just have to dot some I and cross a few T.  hopefully they will get the deal finalize as Her and H would be great for the track.  she did say the were planning on leaving it dirt partly because asphalt is expensive. 

I see woo sprint car have Feb 23 cotton bowl then Feb 25 Long star speedway.

I hope they can work with Long Star speedway to get Comp Cams SLM to come to Cotton bowl on Friday when they are at Long star on Saturday night 

Long star will Have Comp Cam SLM this Saturday Nov 25 for $5000.00 to win,   Hot laps at 2:00 then races.

in the radio interview with Rodney and Bobby she mentioned that they had looked into bringing longhorn back as a dirt track.  she also said that asphalt is expensive so the plan is to leave it dirt.  But I bet it all has to do with car counts.  If the car counts don't improve then you never know what the future holds.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:13 PM, chev350 said:

I see woo sprint car have Feb 23 cotton bowl then Feb 25 Long star speedway.

I hope they can work with Long Star speedway to get Comp Cams SLM to come to Cotton bowl on Friday when they are at Long star on Saturday night 

Long star will Have Comp Cam SLM this Saturday Nov 25 for $5000.00 to win,   Hot laps at 2:00 then races.

For what it’s worth

396127D5-4D46-43AA-8B00-87B99DD28C6C.png

Archived