Great Season for South Texas

arob

What a great season it has been for South Texas race fans! 2017 saw the return of Texana Raceway Park and I-37 Speedway. South Texas Speedway continued to provide the best and fastest racing around. (Yes, I'm slightly biased). If that wasn't enough fans have four more events that you should make every effort to attend.First STS has the final of three Chase race nights this Saturday night. With 2 points or less separating the top two in each of the Chase classes the racing should be beyond intense! After the dust settles from that I-37 Speedway has their big two night Big Buck Shootout on Nov.3 and 4 involving all their classes with Mods on racing on 11-4 and Limited Late Models on 11-3 and the rest both nights.  Then comes their season ending Redneck Stress Relief $1000  to win Demo Derby and $800 to win Trailer Races with Street Stocks, Pure Stocks and Sport Compacts in support! Wow , that sounds like a ton of fun!   Ending it all is the BIG South Texas Speedway Shootout paying $1500 to win Pure Stocks and $5000 to win Sportmods on Nov 17 and 18 with practice on the 16th. So lets go to all or as many nights as we can as it will be a long time til February!

Archived