C-clip

MrKansas

• 3 weeks later...

Mr Kansas, 

Good Morning!  There is a bit more to the project!  It also depends on the rearend you are wanting to add the eliminator kit to, as it is somewhat of a bolt on kit for some apps, but more of a intense fabrication project for others.  Additionally , for safety, when I spoke with a Moser rep about these kits many  years ago, they did NOT recommend them for circle track, not to say that folks arent using them, but just wanted you to be aware.  The part of this project that is not mentioned is the modifications that need to take place internally, as most GM carriers will not clear a 28 spline axle to pass thru the carrier bores, since the 28 spline axle is a beefier piece than the stock GM 26 spline axle. Then there is the mini spool portion to deal with as well.  Not to discourage you in any way, but wanted you to be aware there are many things to take into consideration.

I have done more a few of these, and would be happy to help you in any way I can. 

You can email me at eddie@TaborRacingDevelopment.com and we can talk about the project some more!

Eddie T

Archived