The Chase Heats Up

arob

Wow! Interesting night! To put a musical spin to the night  it was like the late , great Tom Petty song "I Won't Back Down" Got a feeling on the 28th we may be seeing Alice Cooper''s "No More Mr. Nice Guy " and may end with Pat Benatar's " Hit Me With You're Best Shot"! This will not be a night to be missed !

You are right. The IMCA  way of lining up did work great all year. But since we have this chase thing I'd rather see the top 6/7 inverted up front for the last race. Just throwin it out there. Best of luck to all chase participants on the 28th.

invert the whole field you say that would have been ok from the first night . now its one to go a little late ........the season isn't over just yet . and anything can happen .either way we have had a lot of fun a  very good season for us  getting the  other drivers to notice that car number wasn't easy ..   not going to hang our head down either   maybe just maybe get a tad bit  more speed get the car to hook up  on this wetter track  and pull that win off still our goal  .. I have learned a lot bout dirt this season  along with the team mate and still have more to learn  we also found 99.99 percent of the drivers want to race hard clean and beat you the correct way it is always the best when other drivers want to race against  you knowing if something happens its just racing that is  respect  that has to be earned  no last lap bs. . respect has to go both ways ........glad to be a part of it all . 

Well with a surface like last Saturday you get a lot more racing and a lot less caution laps. Also you get more opportunity to pass slower cars. Running the imca structure is good for those that run for points and have a bad night but then again it requires drivers not to pile in turn 1 or 3 knowing the cars in front may be the slower cars...

AROB those who started sixth in points and made it to the front in one race don't have a problem with the chase .lol...I would not and really don't have a problem with it so much I still would have preferred to run the season points out .the last two races have not worked with our set up . a little more dry slick one night would not be asking to much would it lol... anyway  I need to find that sweet spot if the tracks is the same so the driver can least be closer to the front .  in the lab right now whipping up some grip.

Archived