South Texas Speedway down to the final four races of the 2017 season

NickHolt

We are down to the final four races of the 2017 season here at South Texas Speedway. Make your plans to join us at the track located at 6701 Old Brownsville Road in Corpus Christi. Join us for some heart pounding dirt track racing action this coming Saturday Night October 14th and see the best of the best in South Texas Motorsports duke it out on the quarter mile oval right here in Corpus Christi. 

Visit www.stxspeedwayracing.com for more info.

Every week I get press releases from tracks and racing series from all across the country promoting their upcoming events and providing official race results. Granted, I don't publish most of them because their tracks are no where near Texas.  I do publish a few on a regular basis since they usually have big events or host major series that are of general interest to all racers everywhere.  

STS might think about designating someone to provide official track information to the various media outlets (not just LSSZ) such as the local TV stations, the local newspaper and racing websites. I know it seems like FB should be enough exposure, but it really isn't.  The folks who frequent the STS FB page are already in tune with the track.  There are a whole lot of potential customers and potential racers who are not "Friends" with the track on FB.

It might prevent mis-information being published if the track had someone (a volunteer, maybe?) who could see to it that correct information is shared with the various media outlets and racing websites.  

Nick

3 hours ago, NickHolt said:

Every week I get press releases from tracks and racing series from all across the country promoting their upcoming events and providing official race results. Granted, I don't publish most of them because their tracks are no where near Texas.  I do publish a few on a regular basis since they usually have big events or host major series that are of general interest to all racers everywhere.  

STS might think about designating someone to provide official track information to the various media outlets (not just LSSZ) such as the local TV stations, the local newspaper and racing websites. I know it seems like FB should be enough exposure, but it really isn't.  The folks who frequent the STS FB page are already in tune with the track.  There are a whole lot of potential customers and potential racers who are not "Friends" with the track on FB.

It might prevent mis-information being published if the track had someone (a volunteer, maybe?) who could see to it that correct information is shared with the various media outlets and racing websites.  

Nick

There are a whole lot of people that do not do facebook at all, myself included. 

Archived