well bored

HiTech

So far still have power .got the generator all rigged up to the inside ..really bored right now after two days plus getting ready for this storm ..worst thing is satellite tv bs anit worth a crap a bird flies over and lose contact ....never get this crap again ...hope every one a safe trip or a ride through the storm .....

AND nick alan darn near had me talked out of staying and riding this thing out. but the wife said stay put ..he is getting a little too stubby I think whats with the bush on his face ...ill add we were sure glad to see him instead of boring bill this morning .I could see just how troubled  and worried  alan was  he shows his feelings with no bs added ..... now send me my check .

hey every thing is ok around here .just got some clean up and fence repair to do ...compared to rockport  and other areas we had it made .still powered up as you can tell ..I hope all the racing family has had it good like us .. brother in law owns  a tire store in rockport right where some of the main damage I saw from the storm chasers last night ...going out to clean the street area now to help keep the flood rains they say we are going to get from plugging drains ..we dodged one bullet ...

Glad you made it through OK, Mike.  Alan's apartment got hit pretty hard, but at least the windows to his apt did not blow in like in a lot of them there.  The roof on his building is badly damaged, so I'm sure stuff in his apt is wet.  Time will tell whether he has to move out or not.

Nick

heard about his aprt.. sorry .if he needs help let me know ....made a run over to rockport today .. some here in cc may remember what celia did to corpus ..it is very bad over there Joshua drove through a lot of the town or should I say made our way around the destruction ..my grandparents and an uncle lived their lives in rockport .  they were shrimpers .. my brother inlaw owns craigs tire service some may have seen it on the news tonight ..rough shape ..the city had a few tornado based on what I saw .went by my grandparents old home on whitecap a roof from a store two blocks over was in front side yard trees the same trees I use to climb . bout 15 oak trees back  there and they all looked like a twister hit em ...this town is going to need a lot of help ..

Archived