HMP super stocks and factory stocks

scotty9

Something interesting I heard is that the factory and Super stocks are going to be running together? Can anyone confirm this?

Going from the Outlaw stock of the #80 car to the factory stock of a gutted Buick just isn't right. Super stocks showed up with 10 in the field in July.

Here we go everyone just go straight to the dude running the show:

Attention Factory Stock Racers! Speed Fest's purse is $1000.00 to win if 24 or more Factory Stocks show up to race on Sept. 23rd. Contact Raymond Delahoussaye @ 713-545-2070 if you have any other questions.

All them CTS grand stocks sitting around bring them to Houston and lets have some fun . Dirt pure stocks are also allowed ! Raymond said weight will be added or put to the rear to make things fare . So it will be a mix of grand stocks and pure stocks running with the factory stocks . This class has nothing to do with the Street Stocks .

Raymond and his team are doing the best they can under very difficult circumstances,  so let's all give HMP credit for giving it their best shot instead of pointing out the negative.  If you have an issue with a decision the track has made, take it up with the track rather than on social media.  This just plain makes sense. 

Yes, I know Facebook is hopping with negative HMP stuff right now, but I'm not about to let it get started over here.

Nick 

Nothing negitive on here Nick . Yes I did call and talk directly to Raymond . I know they are trying hard but don't tell racers one thing then change the rules a couple weeks later . Multiple drivers have been working hard on their cars to support the track . 

Archived