Tecate Night at the Races

top_shelf_12

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually most drivers tactics change after they get that first feature win. I bet Ryan will be a little more careful next time. But I wonder how different it would had been if the situation was reversed. I have a feeling we will find out soon.

well arob knowing the driver as I do there was a time he would wait for his turn to do the same but mellow with age has a way to smarten you up he would first and rather talk to this driver in hopes of an understanding that makes both parties happy .I know if the driver would have walked over to jesse he would have walked out alive and fine . ill speak for this team not one of us want to wreck our car or anyone else car with a chance of either getting hurt...now I have two weeks to get this car faster and go for another great race and a possible better outcome ..every thing else will take care of itself .

ok guys .. WE lost the race going for our first dirt track win .we have worked our butts off as many others do to get this and their car in contention just to have the chance .three second places in a row is not an easy task and really cant complain too much for that matter . three races we have ate salad and a first will buy us a steak lol .I am not and will not condem the driver who we raced against and any thought I may have out of the way the race ended isn't what I mean based on what I have said .just mad talk and stupid talk ..I think ryan will become a supper star over time he has the gift his dad has but having that gift also means it will take time to sharpen the skill . their wont be a pay back . I think he just got over excited as many do trying to get his first win saw a little opening and well ... I lost interest in racing over the last couple of years or so mainly just wanting something else to do . this year has been a blast and hopefully the 8m car will be back and add more fun motors cost ....we may or may not get a win and we wont consider this season a loss that's isn't our main go at our age we are now in just be good to have one if it is in the stars .. we work to beat one car at a time every week grow into a better team learn how to race on dirt isn't easy as it looks give the respect that is needed and have been at ah at all the respect we have received from all the fine racers and fans who have come over to us these last few races .that is priceless . we will just keep on trying and hopefully give the fans and all the other drivers what they come for a race a hard fought down to earth show ..

You guys will get one. It was a very entertaining race. Both my dad and I were saying we would be happy no matter who won. Ryan being the son/grandson of drivers I grew up with and Jesse being primarily an asphalt driver as long as I can remember getting closer and closer to that win. The consistency you guys are showing proves it's not a fluke and you guys belong up front. It's a talented group in Pure Stocks here and when Jesse's day comes, I will be just as happy for him as I was for Ryan.

I watched the interview . and I cant help but feel he wasn't all that happy with how the win came about ..its sad if that be the case for him . every racers first win should be a joy a jubilation it is your first as I was when I won my first . I hope he gets over that and finds a positive and has many more wins in the future .we will be happy for him ..he should take pride in the hard battle he put up he drove the wheels off that car and I was amazed at how many different angles he took during that race to try and pass us ..

Archived