Arnold Oil Night at the Races

top_shelf_12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job by the field to miss Preston as he couldn't get up to speed because of a flat tire. Sewell with the lead as Sandoval and Dear fight for second with Walters joining in. Yellow as Ramirez loses a tire and axle entering 3. Sewell, Sandoval, Dear, Walters, and R. Carlucci top 5.

darn cautions had the 38 just right were we wanted him had him passed twice and cautions put us back lol..then 38 got smart and never gave up the bottom again ..two races in a row second place, I think it is time to add one more position ..

Yes sir Jesse had a great run. When Ryan broke, that seemed to take some of his momentum away too. Seemed like he was getting that little extra push with Ryan on his back bumper. Jesse is very close, good to see that car up front and battling hard. No one really pulled away in the Pures tonight. Sewell looked a little slow coming out of four on the restarts but held on. Great race.

you think a pay raise is in store for jon .. actually top shelf jesse wasn't on the gas on restarts ryan was just throttle happy lol. darn near got jesse in trouble jumping the starts when he wasn't pushing the throttle but no it didn't hurt when the green would fly . sewell was slow on restarts but he is the leader and you have to wait for the green and you noticed the last two laps sewell got smart and stayed low sewell worked hard drove his butt off to earn that win ..I thought it was a great race through and through ..

At times aggressive but nothing crossed the line, at least up front. I didn't see what caused the 889 incident but was glad to see him get out of the car. Looked up to see him bounce off the wall pretty hard.

Thanks Ivan and Mrs. Stacy, was very nice to be at a race track again and actually sit and enjoy the whole track again.

Pay raise? I like hot dogs, hamburgers and Dr Pepper too lol

Archived