Emod Spectacular

I have just returned from my vacation and have been updated on the Emod Spectacular. I have talked to the officials and we are addressing the problem. We take full responsibility for the lack of REV chips. We collect the chips during pay and did not realize we had so few chips. We apologize to every driver and crew for this mishap. Our officials tried to make the right call at the time and let the slowest two cars at the end of the field run without chips. However when one fast car went to the rear due to a driver change the chip handouts did not happen has planned. We will be doing the following.

1. Ordering more chips

2. Paying both the first and second place winner the $750.(2nd place ran with a chip)

3. Give a trophy to the 2nd place winner. (He won on chips)

4. Apologize for our mistake, Make changes so it does not happen again.

Thank you to Dawson Recycling and DS&S construction for there support. Thanks to them everyone at the top made more money! Again I am sorry this happen and take full responsibility.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ken Hobbs

Ken, I apologize for not getting on here quick enough to edit or delete some of the posts that obviously crossed the Lone Star Speedzone editorial line...

I didn't leave Houston until after midnight and I didn't get to bed until almost sunrise, then off to church. I should have known better, but after church and lunch I crashed before checking the forums. In the meantime some had chosen to vent in the forums. My bad and I'm truly sorry. I pride myself on keeping the bashing off the site and I let you guys down this time.

Nick

you just have to see not everyone agrees with your view.

Of course, after a decade or two of running this site, I am very aware that not everyone agrees with how I run this site. I am also well aware that I make mistakes just like anyone else.

But I have used the same standards for many years and do my best to keep the place as civil as I can. It's not an easy task, but the alternative is the negative trash talk we often find on Facebook racing pages.

That being said, I offer 100% refunds of their membership fees to any Lone Star Speedzone member not satisfied with the site. LOL....

Nick

Emod drivers...I know it was very hot last night...I was in the stands watching and I was burning up...so I feel for ya in the fire suit..but there were about 5 or more not wearing your gloves...thought this was a rule, one even had the sleeves rolled up to their elbows. For your own safety please wear all your personal protection.if something would happen you would of wished you did. .thanks

Archived