heck of a race

HiTech

I don't think you could ask for much more out of any class on putting on some nail biting races . lately the purestocks have come to the forefront anyone who watches the races should agree ... came down to the wire thought we may pull off our first ever win on the dirt in the 7 just came up two laps short funny how when your car is in the lead you want those checkers too fly ..the winning driver had to work very hard for the win he had the advantage in second place and I give my hats off to the 28 driver clean very clean driving and you had to earn it a couple of more tweaks on the 7 here and there and maybe it will be a different out come next time ....but we went home with a smile anyway that's racing . to be the best you have to beat the best ..

jesse made it interesting going through the middle and making his way to the front .there was some hugging and rubbing going on but no one wrecked ..there are some great drivers in that class ..I look forward to going to sts knowing some hard racing will show up ..been bout 5 years I lost interest in racing just going through the motions cuz of friends and my son was racing .but found this year has been fun learning on how to make a dirt car go around the track and it is starting to show the work we put into the car and driver getting faster heading the right direction actually both cars are getting faster I think the adjustments we need now is the drivers ..hard as hell to adjust them .we were two laps away from winning just being up there fighting for the win is a win for us .... now if Joshua gets his new motor built the 8m will be back in action soon ...

Archived