DCRST @ I-37 speedway updates 7-8-17

This is what I have been petitioning for so many years and I37 stepped up and took advantage. It will only get better.

I'll honestly have to say GB that you and others have done a super job pulling together a rag-tag group into a great group. Looking at the points there are about 10 more cars that have made a trip or two. That's a potential for over 30 cars. I think they should help y'all payout and MAYBE have a big paying Sport Compact race.

Oh, and BTW, Id like some ketsup on my crow please!.....lol

I just saw these comments. I cannot take credit for the huge success of the Sport Compacts at I37. I am just one car but most of these teams are from Central Texas where they enjoyed the same huge success. I am honored to be invited to join them as I have always run a stock bodied car. The "modern car" has taken the lead in success just as I knew it would. Still its wonderful to be a part of a 20+ field again

I did not know any of these drivers other than Jamie Gardner. Jamie and I have raced together at CC Speedway in the mid 90s and had some great battles. That continues today. I am slowly getting to know the other teams and they are all the nicest people you can meet. They offer any help one might need. Make no mistake, when the green flag drops its everyone for themselves as it should be. The best part is there is almost no major wrecks as everybody does their best to control their car while also grabbing the best finish possible.

Anyone too strapped to race a big car but still wants the adrenalin rush should give us a try. You will not be disappointed.

Archived