HMP Liberty Bell 200 LIVE PPV Broadcast

chrisdavid

This Saturday RaceOnTexas.com will be providing a LIVE PPV stream for those who can't make it out to the Liberty Bell 200 at Houston Motorsports Park. RaceOnTexas worked with Raymond and the staff to setup this live PPV stream to directly benefit the Texas Asphalt Racing Series. Nothing beats being at the track, however, if you are someone you know can not make it to the track RaceOnTexas.com will have a LIVE PPV video stream of every single lap with included announcer audio. You are SUPPORTING the revival and the people behind it when you order this broadcast.

The cost is $24.95 and can be streamed on any smart phone, tablet, PC, and some smart TV's. The broadcast will begin at 4:45pm Saturday. We will also have DVD's available and the complete race in our ON DEMAND section 24 hours after the completion. If you have any questions about the broadcast, please email support@raceontexas.com

Rails, Our broadcast is generally supported by a decent 3/4g connection. Most of our customers are streaming with a cellular connection, therefore we optimize the broadcast with that consideration. If for some reason your connection doesn't support a quality stream once we go live, we would gladly refund you. Shoot us an email at support@raceontexas.com and we will make sure we get you hooked up

RaceOnTexas.com had a terrible live broadcast tonight. First off, I apologize as the owner of RaceOnTexas. We were plagued with problems that were mostly out of our control. We were forced to moved to a back up internet system after a major failure. We then had a serious problem with our servers that took 10-20 minutes to resolve. Although we did broadcast majority of the race, it was not up to the quality level we expect. Therefore, we have refunded everyone who purchased the live broadcast tonight 100%. We have also extended them 3 free days of on demand in order to replay the entire race for for free. Furthermore, we will make sure your next live broadcast is free (just email us, we have a list of who purchased tonight).

We have done over 60 live broadcasts without issues and tonight we couldn't catch a break. We have the best IT guys in the business that were left speechless. We have redundant systems in place in the event of failures and we just couldn't get things to work properly. I will not place blame, we are better then the product we put out tonight. I apologize and promise it won't happen again.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly. I will personally handle them all. Email: Chris@RaceOnTexas.com

From what I saw( when it was working..that's a joke) it was great coverage. You guys provide a great service and product. Understandable sometimes things just don't go your way, but way to step up to the plate with great customer service. Ill be looking forward to my next race on Texas live broadcast!

I agree with Ford27; I've never had an issue with RaceonTexas and while it's certainly frustrating to have an issue this time things can happen. We never would have asked for a refund as what we did see was very good and the quality and presentation where great. Next time something pops up and we can't make it to a race we will be right back on RaceonTexas for the action.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I'd like to say that Chris should set the bar for customer service in his handling of what

he perceived as a less than quality show. You really don't come across people these days who accept responsibility and

rather blame others and cite reasons .......much less refund money and offer something extra to make up for it. WELL DONE CHRIS.

Thank you guys for the support. RaceOnTexas.com is about the drivers, fans, and the sport. It all revolves around that. If you purchased the live PPV you can replay the entire race now for free in our ON DEMAND section online. If you didn't purchase the PPV, but want to watch, you can sign up and start replaying tons of race footage including every lap of HMP in HD with announcer audio! It's all online at RaceOnTexas.com.

I also promise, the failures we had last night won't happen again, we have had our IT guys digging into this since 2am last night to track down what happened. Again, racing and our customers come before making a single penny.

Chris

Chris thanks for what you do man. Can tell you I have learned while technology is awesome when it does not cooperate man it gets tough. We do these deals with a wireless connection and when that goes haywire man it's nothing to do but ride it out.

Keep being the best dude.

RR

Archived